Welcome to the Shawnee Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System.
If this is an Emergency please call 911.
Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free.
Please confirm the following to find out if online reporting is right for you:
If the above statements are true, you are ready to
file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking
software before filing the report.
If one or more of the above statements are not true, please look at our
Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section.
- This is not an Emergency
- This incident occurred within the Shawnee Kansas City limits
- There are No Known suspects
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police
report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed,
you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Using the Shawnee Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the
following incidents (please choose one):