The Civic Centre, located at 13817 Johnson Drive, features rooms will accommodate groups from 25 to 500. The building accommodates up to 715 people. Rooms are available for Special Functions, Meetings, Seminars, Weddings/Receptions, Dances, Sporting Events, Trade Shows, etc.
Reservation Request Form
Civic Centre Rental Brochure
Office hours for reservations: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Hours available for rent:
- Monday - Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Friday - Saturday: 8:00 a.m. to 12 Midnight
- Sunday - 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Hourly Civic Centre Rates
Includes tables and chairs. Tables available are: Gym - 50 Round (5’) seat 8; or 100 rectangle (6’) seat 6; Upstairs, rectangle tables only.
Facility Rental Diagram
Hourly Rentals Rates
* Please note: a 20% premium will be applied to all Saturday rentals.
Equipment Rental Rates
Gym Rental for Basketball or Volleyball
Fall/Winter Season (October to March)
Spring/Summer Season (April to September)
|TV & VCR|
Reservations will be limited to the following types of teams:
After September 10th (for the fall/winter season) and March 15th (for the spring season), any remaining unreserved gym time will be open to the public.
- Teams whose managers are Shawnee residents
- Teams whose managers are Shawnee business owners
- Teams whose managers are not Shawnee residents and not Shawnee business owners but who have at least 50% Shawnee residents on the team
1/2 Gym Court Rental:
- Reservations are for one half gym.
- Each team may reserve only one time slot per week.
- Each person may reserve a time slot for only one team.
- Team rosters are required with all players' names, addresses, and cities.
- Reservations must be made in person at the Shawnee Civic Centre.
- Fees: $18.00 per court per hour
Civic - An organization with an office located within the City limits of Shawnee meeting the Internal Revenue Service qualifications for 501(c)(3) status. Proof Required.
Resident/Business - A business with an office in the City limits (for non-business activity) primary living domicile in City limits. Non-business related activity by non-resident of a Shawnee business does not qualify under this category. Proof of Residency Required.
Non-Resident - An individual whose primary living domicile is outside the City limits of Shawnee.
Commercial - When a fee will be charged by the renter to others to use the facility, either by an admission charge at the door, advance ticket sales or registration fees; or when company business will be conducted.