Monday, November 7, 2016
A. ROLL CALL
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
C. CONSENT ITEMS
1. APPROVE MINUTES FROM THE PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING OF OCTOBER 17, 2016.
Items listed under the Consent Items have been distributed to each member of the Planning Commission for review and study. The items conform to City requirements and staff has discussed conditions of approval with the applicant who is in agreement. These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion of the Commission with no separate discussion. If separate discussion is requested on an item, from either the Planning Commission or from the public, that item may be removed from the Consent Items and discussed immediately following the Consent Items.
2. SP-29-16-11; SITE PLAN APPROVAL FOR CONSTRUCTION OF A 2,518 SQUARE FOOT BUILDING ADDITION AT 6800 HILLTOP IN THE SHAWNEE CROSSINGS SUBDIVISION. THE APPLICATION IS FILED STEVE PETTER, PROPERTY OWNER.
3. SP-30-16-11; SITE PLAN APPROVAL FOR CONSTRUCTION OF A 30,467 SQUARE FOOT PUBLIC LIBRARY BUILDING LOCATED AT 22435 W. 66TH STREET. THE APPLICATION IS FILED BY CLARK ENERSEN PARTNERS FOR THE JOHNSON COUNTY LIBRARY DISTRICT, PROPERTY OWNER.
D. NEW BUSINESS
1. RESOLUTION FOR COMPREHENSIVE PLAN AMENDMENT FOR SENIOR HOUSING.
E. OTHER BUSINESS
1. DISCUSSION ITEM: REVIEW OF THE LAND USE GUIDE AND CIRCULATION PLAN.
2. CONSIDER CHANGING THE TIME FOR PLANNING COMMISSION MEETINGS.