Monday, December 19, 2016
A. ROLL CALL
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
C. CONSENT ITEMS
1. APPROVE MINUTES FROM THE PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING OF DECEMBER 5, 2016.
Items listed under the Consent Items have been distributed to each member of the Planning Commission for review and study. The items conform to City requirements and staff has discussed conditions of approval with the applicant who is in agreement. These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion of the Commission with no separate discussion. If separate discussion is requested on an item, from either the Planning Commission or from the public, that item may be removed from the Consent Items and discussed immediately following the Consent Items.
2. SP-35-16-12; REVISED SITE PLAN APPROVAL TO CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PARKING FOR BUILDING NUMBER TWO IN THE WESTLINK DEVELOPMENT LOCATED AT 4150 POWELL DRIVE. THE APPLICATION IS FILED BY SHAFER, KLINE & WARREN FOR FEYERHERM CONSTRUCTION, CONTRACTOR.
D. NEW BUSINESS
1. SUP-06-16-12; SPECIAL USE PERMIT APPROVAL FOR E-SPORTS ARENA, A DRINKING ESTABLISHMENT WITH LIVE ENTERTAINMENT IN THE FORM OF VIDEO GAMING AND BILLIARDS, PROPOSED TO BE LOCATED AT 7470 NIEMAN ROAD. THE APPLICATION IS FILED BY DEL POPOLO ARCHITECTS, FOR STACY HEADD, BUSINESS OWNER.
2. SUP-07-16-12, PREPLAT-19-16-12, AND SP-34-16-12; SPECIAL USE PERMIT, PRELIMINARY PLAT, AND SITE PLAN APPROVAL FOR ATTIC STORAGE OF SHAWNEE, A SELF-STORAGE FACILITY WITH A LIVE-IN MANAGER, PROPOSED IN THE 20300 BLOCK OF W. 66TH TERRACE. THE APPLICATION IS FILED BY PHELPS ENGINEERING FOR STRICKLAND CONSTRUCTION, DEVELOPER.
3. S-206-16-11; SIGN VARIANCE APPROVAL TO EXCEED THE MAXIMUM MONUMENT SIGN HEIGHT ALLOWED BY THE SIGN CODE FOR PROPERTY LOCATED AT 11023 JOHNSON DRIVE. THE APPLICATION IS FILED BY SCOTT HARVEY, OWNER OF BACK IN MOTION CHIROPRACTIC.
E. OTHER BUSINESS