Monday, July 6, 2015
A. ROLL CALL
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
C. CONSENT ITEMS
1. APPROVE MINUTES FROM THE PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING OF JUNE 15, 2015.
Items listed under the Consent Items have been distributed to each member of the Planning Commission for review and study. The items conform to City requirements and staff has discussed conditions of approval with the applicant who is in agreement. These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion of the Commission with no separate discussion. If separate discussion is requested on an item, from either the Planning Commission or from the public, that item may be removed from the Consent Items and discussed immediately following the Consent Items.
2. SP-19-15-06; REVISED SITE PLAN APPROVAL FOR A BUILDING ADDITION TO THE JOHNSON COUNTY PARK POLICE BUILDING, LOCATED AT 7904 RENNER ROAD. THE APPLICATION IS FILED BY HTK ARCHITECTS ON BEHALF OF JOHNSON COUNTY PARKS AND RECREATION DISTRICT, OWNER.
D. NEW BUSINESS
1. ELECTION OF OFFICERS: ELECTION OF OFFICERS FOR 2015-2016.
2. SUP-06-15-07; SPECIAL USE PERMIT APPROVAL FOR BOBBI HUNT, TO OPERATE A GROUP DAYCARE FOR UP TO TEN (10) CHILDREN, IN THE PLANNED SINGLE-FAMILY ZONING DISTRICT, LOCATED AT 5720 MARION STREET. APPLICATION FILED BY BOBBI HUNT, OWNER.
E. OTHER BUSINESS
1. DISCUSSION ITEM - REVIEW POTENTIAL TEXT AMENDMENTS TO THE ZONING REGULATIONS.