Monday, December 7, 2015
A. ROLL CALL
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
C. CONSENT ITEMS
1. APPROVE MINUTES FROM THE PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING OF NOVEMBER 16, 2015.
Items listed under the Consent Items have been distributed to each member of the Planning Commission for review and study. The items conform to City requirements and staff has discussed conditions of approval with the applicant who is in agreement. These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion of the Commission with no separate discussion. If separate discussion is requested on an item, from either the Planning Commission or from the public, that item may be removed from the Consent Items and discussed immediately following the Consent Items.
D. NEW BUSINESS
1. Z-04-15-12; REZONING FROM TOWNSQUARE TO SINGLE FAMILY RESIDENTIAL FOR PROPERTY LOCATED AT 10910 W. 60TH STREET. THE APPLICATION IS FILED BY MARK MOLLENTINE, OWNER.
2. SP-33-15-12; SITE PLAN APPROVAL FOR BENNINGHOVEN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL TO CONSTRUCT A NEW 73,722 SQUARE FOOT SCHOOL TO BE LOCATED AT 6720 CAENEN AVENUE. THE APPLICATION IS FILED BY ACI BOLAND ARCHITECTS FOR SHAWNEE MISSION USD 512, PROPERTY OWNER.
3. PREPLAT-17-15-12; REVISED PRELIMINARY PLAT FOR A PORTION OF HILLS OF FOREST CREEK SUBDIVISION, A PLANNED SINGLE FAMILY RESIDENTIAL SUBDIVISION, LOCATED IN THE 6100 BLOCK OF LAKECREST DRIVE. THE APPLICATION IS FILED BY PHELPS ENGINEERING FOR MANCHESTER PARTNERS, LLC, DEVELOPER.
4. PREPLAT-18-15-12; PRELIMINARY PLAT APPROVAL FOR RIDGESTONE MEADOWS WEST SUBDIVISION, A SINGLE FAMILY RESIDENTIAL SUBDIVISION, LOCATED IN THE 6800 BLOCK OF MARION STREET. THE APPLICATION IS FILED BY PHELPS ENGINEERING FOR RIDGESTONE WEST, LLC, DEVELOPER.
E. OTHER BUSINESS