Monday, August 3, 2015
A. ROLL CALL
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
C. CONSENT ITEMS
1. APPROVE MINUTES FROM THE PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING OF JULY 20, 2015.
Items listed under the Consent Items have been distributed to each member of the Planning Commission for review and study. The items conform to City requirements and staff has discussed conditions of approval with the applicant who is in agreement. These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion of the Commission with no separate discussion. If separate discussion is requested on an item, from either the Planning Commission or from the public, that item may be removed from the Consent Items and discussed immediately following the Consent Items.
D. NEW BUSINESS
1. SUP-08-15-08; CONSIDER APPROVAL OF A SPECIAL USE PERMIT TO ALLOW OPERATION OF AN AUTO BROKERAGE WITH ZERO INVENTORY IN THE COMMERCIAL HIGHWAY ZONING DISTRICT, LOCATED AT 12694 SHAWNEE MISSION PARKWAY. APPLICATION FILED BY REGGIE JONES, BUSINESS OWNER.
2. S-124-15-07; CONSIDER A SIGN VARIANCE REQUEST FOR MARTINDALE COMPLEX, FOR SIGN SIZE, LOCATED AT 6922-6948 MARTINDALE. REQUEST SUBMITTED BY GRANT HILBURN, OWNER.
3. SP-23-15-08; SITE PLAN APPROVAL FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF A 4,100 SQUARE FOOT MCALISTER’S RESTAURANT, LOCATED AT 11330 SHAWNEE MISSION PARKWAY. THE APPLICATION IS FILED BY BHC RHODES ON BEHALF OF THE SAXTON GROUP, DEVELOPER.
4. FP-08-15-06; REVISED CONDITION OF APPROVAL FOR THE FINAL PLAT OF HILLS OF FOREST CREEK, FOURTH PLAT, GENERALLY LOCATED IN THE 6000 BLOCK OF LAKECREST DRIVE. REQUEST IS FILED BY BRIAN RODROCK FOR MANCHESTER PARTNERS, LLC, OWNER/DEVELOPER.
E. OTHER BUSINESS