Monday, May 16, 2016
A. ROLL CALL
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
C. CONSENT ITEMS
1. APPROVE MINUTES FROM THE PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING OF APRIL 18, 2016.
Items listed under the Consent Items have been distributed to each member of the Planning Commission for review and study. The items conform to City requirements and staff has discussed conditions of approval with the applicant who is in agreement. These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion of the Commission with no separate discussion. If separate discussion is requested on an item, from either the Planning Commission or from the public, that item may be removed from the Consent Items and discussed immediately following the Consent Items.
2. SUP-07-99-05; REVIEW OF THE SPECIAL USE PERMIT PREVIOUSLY ISSUED TO LINDA AND PHILLIP STECK, TO OPERATE A GROUP DAYCARE WITH UP TO TWELVE CHILDREN AS A HOME OCCUPATION, IN THE RESIDENTIAL SUBURBAN ZONING DISTRICT, LOCATED AT 7018 WOODLAND DRIVE.
3. SUP-03-88-05; REVIEW OF THE SPECIAL USE PERMIT PREVIOUSLY ISSUED TO OPERATE THE PAVILION, A COMMERCIAL RECREATION ESTABLISHMENT, IN THE COMMERCIAL NEIGHBORHOOD ZONING DISTRICT, LOCATED AT 7436 NIEMAN ROAD.
4. SP-15-16-05; SITE PLAN APPROVAL FOR CONSTRUCTION OF A 9,500 SQUARE FOOT OFFICE/WAREHOUSE BUILDING AT 6929 MARTINDALE ROAD IN THE WOODLAND ACRES INDUSTRIAL PARK. THE APPLICATION IS FILED BY ROBERT WESSEL CONSULTING ENGINEERS ON BEHALF OF BYRON VANLERBERG, OWNER.
D. NEW BUSINESS
1. SUP-01-06-01; WITHDRAWAL OF THE SPECIAL USE PERMIT PREVIOUSLY ISSUED TO SHAWNEE AUTO SALES, FOR USED AUTO SALES, IN THE COMMERCIAL HIGHWAY (OVERLAY) ZONING DISTRICT, LOCATED AT 10900 W. 63RD STREET.
2. SUP-13-08-10; REVIEW OF THE SPECIAL USE PERMIT PREVIOUSLY ISSUED TO DEFFENBAUGH INDUSTRIES, TO ALLOW LAND FILLING OPERATIONS IN THE PLANNED INDUSTRIAL ZONING DISTRICT, GENERALLY LOCATED ON THE SW CORNER OF INTERSTATE 435 AND HOLLIDAY DRIVE.
E. OTHER BUSINESS