Wednesday, January 18, 2017
A. ROLL CALL
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
C. CONSENT ITEMS
1. APPROVE MINUTES FROM THE PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING OF JANUARY 4, 2017.
Items listed under the Consent Items have been distributed to each member of the Planning Commission for review and study. The items conform to City requirements and staff has discussed conditions of approval with the applicant who is in agreement. These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion of the Commission with no separate discussion. If separate discussion is requested on an item, from either the Planning Commission or from the public, that item may be removed from the Consent Items and discussed immediately following the Consent Items.
2. FP-01-17-01; FINAL PLAT APPROVAL FOR SHAWNEE HOSPITAL, A ONE LOT COMMERCIAL SUBDIVISION, LOCATED IN THE 15000 BLOCK OF W. 67TH STREET. THE APPLICATION IS FILED BY BHC RHODES FOR THE EMBREE GROUP, DEVELOPER.
3. SUP-05-11-12; REVIEW OF THE SPECIAL USE PERMIT PREVIOUSLY ISSUED TO SKY ZONE, TO OPERATE AN INDOOR RECREATION (TRAMPOLINE) FACILITY IN THE COMMERCIAL NEIGHBORHOOD ZONING DISTRICT, LOCATED AT 6495 QUIVIRA RD.
4. SUP-09-95-09; REVIEW OF THE SPECIAL USE PERMIT PREVIOUSLY ISSUED TO CITY OF SHAWNEE, TO ALLOW CONSTRUCTION BY VERIZON OF A 165-FOOT MONOPOLE WITH A 15-FOOT ANTENNA, AT THE JOHN B. GLASER FIRE STATION, LOCATED AT 11665 W 65TH STREET.
5. SUP-08-03-11; REVIEW OF THE SPECIAL USE PERMIT PREVIOUSLY ISSUED TO WESTAR ENERGY, FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF A ONE HUNDRED EIGHTY (180) FOOT LATTICE TELECOMMUNICATIONS TOWER, LOCATED AT 8510 COLE PARKWAY.
6. SUP-06-11-12; REVIEW OF THE SPECIAL USE PERMIT PREVIOUSLY ISSUED TO CHRISTINE FOLEY-MITCHELL, TO OPERATE AN IN-HOME DAY CARE FOR UP TO TEN (10) CHILDREN AS A HOME OCCUPATION, LOCATED AT 21506 W. 51ST TERRACE.
D. NEW BUSINESS
1. SUP-02-15-02; WITHDRAW OF THE PREVIOUSLY ISSUED SPECIAL USE PERMIT ALLOW LIVE MUSICAL ENTERTAINMENT IN THE FORM OF A DISC JOCKEY, KARAOKE, MUSIC TRIVIA AND A LIVE BAND AT TWISTER’S BAR AND GRILL, IN THE CN (COMMERCIAL NEIGHBORHOOD) ZONING DISTRICT, LOCATED AT 13410 WEST 62ND TERRACE.
E. OTHER BUSINESS