Wednesday, September 7, 2016
A. ROLL CALL
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
C. CONSENT ITEMS
1. APPROVE MINUTES FROM THE PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING OF AUGUST 15, 2016.
Items listed under the Consent Items have been distributed to each member of the Planning Commission for review and study. The items conform to City requirements and staff has discussed conditions of approval with the applicant who is in agreement. These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion of the Commission with no separate discussion. If separate discussion is requested on an item, from either the Planning Commission or from the public, that item may be removed from the Consent Items and discussed immediately following the Consent Items.
2. FP-15-16-09; FINAL PLAT APPROVAL OF STAG'S CREEK, A 3 LOT COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT, LOCATED AT 10816 SHAWNEE MISSION PARKWAY. THE APPLICATION IS FILED BY SCHLAGEL & ASSOCIATES FOR STAG'S CREEK, LLC, DEVELOPER.
D. NEW BUSINESS
1. SUP-05-16-09; SPECIAL USE PERMIT APPROVAL FOR BIG SMILE DAYCARE, TO ALLOW AN IN-HOME DAYCARE FOR UP TO TWELVE (12) CHILDREN IN THE PLANNED DEVELOPMENT ZONING DISTRICT, LOCATED AT 11943 W. 66TH STREET. THE APPLICATION IS FILED BY YESSICA CONTRERAS AND OMAR ALEJANDRO SANCHEZ, OWNERS.
2. SP-27-16-09; SITE PLAN APPROVAL FOR AN EXTERIOR FAÇADE REVISION AT THE ABDIANA BUILDING, LOCATED AT 10909 SHAWNEE MISSION PARKWAY. THE APPLICATION IS FILED BY NICHOLAS ABNOS, BUILDING OWNER.
3. REVIEW SIX YEAR CAPITAL IMPROVEMENT PLAN 2017-2022.
4. PROPOSED AMENDMENTS TO THE ZONING REGULATIONS AND COMPREHENSIVE PLAN RELATED TO DENSITY REQUIREMENTS FOR SENIOR LIVING OPPORTUNITIES.
E. OTHER BUSINESS