Monday, August 15, 2016
A. ROLL CALL
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
C. CONSENT ITEMS
1. APPROVE MINUTES FROM THE PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING OF AUGUST 1, 2016.
Items listed under the Consent Items have been distributed to each member of the Planning Commission for review and study. The items conform to City requirements and staff has discussed conditions of approval with the applicant who is in agreement. These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion of the Commission with no separate discussion. If separate discussion is requested on an item, from either the Planning Commission or from the public, that item may be removed from the Consent Items and discussed immediately following the Consent Items.
2. SUP-04-15-06; SPECIAL USE PERMIT REVIEW FOR NALLIA SCHOOL OF DANCE, TO OPERATE A DANCE STUDIO IN THE COMMERCIAL NEIGHBORHOOD ZONING DISTRICT, LOCATED AT 15331 W. 67TH STREET. REQUEST SUBMITTED BY KATHI NALLIA, BUSINESS OWNER.
3. SUP-07-15-07; REVIEW OF THE SPECIAL USE PERMIT PREVIOUSLY ISSUED TO BURLINGTON NORTHERN SANTA FE RAILROAD, TO CONSTRUCT A 160-FOOT LATTICE TELECOMMUNICATIONS TOWER, GENERALLY LOCATED IN THE VICINITY OF THE 7200 BLOCK OF MARTINDALE ROAD.
4. SUP-03-11-08; REVIEW OF THE SPECIAL USE PERMIT PREVIOUSLY ISSUED TO CAROL KIEFFABER, TO OPERATE A DAYCARE WITH UP TO TEN (10) CHILDREN AS A HOME OCCUPATION, IN THE PSF (PLANNED SINGLE FAMILY) ZONING DISTRICT, LOCATED AT 22021 W 51ST STREET.
D. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. SP-16-16-06; SITE PLAN REVISION FOR EXTERIOR FAÇADE CHANGES AT THE SCOUT FINANCIAL BUILDING, LOCATED AT 12304 JOHNSON DRIVE.
E. NEW BUSINESS
1. SUP-08-15-08; CONSIDER WITHDRAWAL OF A SPECIAL USE PERMIT PREVIOUSLY ISSUED TO REGGIE JONES, TO ALLOW OPERATION OF AN AUTO BROKERAGE WITH ZERO INVENTORY IN THE COMMERCIAL HIGHWAY ZONING DISTRICT, LOCATED AT 12694 SHAWNEE MISSION PARKWAY.
F. OTHER BUSINESS
1. DISCUSSION ITEM - TEXT AMENDMENTS FOR SENIOR LIVING DEVELOPMENTS.