Monday, March 20, 2017
A. ROLL CALL
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
C. CONSENT ITEMS
1. APPROVE MINUTES FROM THE PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING OF MARCH 6, 2017.
Items listed under the Consent Items have been distributed to each member of the Planning Commission for review and study. The items conform to City requirements and staff has discussed conditions of approval with the applicant who is in agreement. These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion of the Commission with no separate discussion. If separate discussion is requested on an item, from either the Planning Commission or from the public, that item may be removed from the Consent Items and discussed immediately following the Consent Items.
2. FP-07-17-03; FINAL PLAT FOR SHAWNEE CROSSINGS RETAIL CENTER, NINTH PLAT, A TWO-LOT COMMERCIAL SUBDIVISION WITHIN SHAWNEE CROSSINGS RETAIL CENTER, GENERALLY LOCATED IN THE 22800 BLOCK OF MIDLAND DRIVE. THE APPLICATION IS FILED BY GEORGE BUTLER ASSOCIATES, INC FOR SHAWNEE HOLDINGS, LLC, DEVELOPER.
3. SUP-05-08-03; REVIEW OF SPECIAL USE PERMIT FOR JIMMY JOHN'S TO ALLOW THE USE OF A DRIVE-THRU WINDOW, IN THE CN (COMMERCIAL NEIGHBORHOOD) ZONING DISTRICT, LOCATED AT 11110 W. 75TH STREET.
D. NEW BUSINESS
1. THE APPLICANT HAS REQUESTED THIS ITEM TO BE TABLED TO THE APRIL 3, 2017 MEETING. Z-02-17-03; REZONING FROM RS (RESIDENTIAL SUBURBAN) TO DU (DUPLEX RESIDENTIAL), AND PRELIMINARY PLAT APPROVAL FOR A 41 LOT DUPLEX RESIDENTIAL SUBDIVISION, LOCATED IN THE 5800-6000 BLOCKS OF CLARE ROAD. THE APPLICATION IS FILED BY PHELPS ENGINEERING FOR CLEAR CREEK PARKWAY, LLC, OWNER.
2. S-049-17-03; SIGN VARIANCE REQUEST FOR LOCATION ALLOWED BY THE SIGN CODE. THE APPLICATION WAS FILED BY JEFF STONEBURNER, OWNER.
E. OTHER BUSINESS